Sunday, February 15, 2009

I bonked da head


So Kade made it to his 2nd birthday, but at the rate he is going this week, I really hope he makes it to his 3rd. Honestly, I have never seen a child be so accident prone in my life. I don't know how we do not live in the ER.

In one week, he managed to dislocate his wrist (it was kinda my fault and a total accident, luckily he threw a 2nd temper tantrum and popped it back in), bash his temple on a door knob (he was running on his birthday and turned sideways and BAM, caught the door knob with his head), and on Valentine's Day, I thought he might have broken his nose. He totally bashed the bridge of his nose on our bedrail and it bled and swelled, but his well check was that Monday and the pediatrician assured me it was fine.

These are just the more major incidents. He must hit his head, foot, arm, whatever at least 5 times a day. As sad as it is, he makes me laugh when he does get hurt, because everytime he uses this pitiful little voice and comes running to me saying, "Mama, I bonked da head" even if it is his foot.

1 comment:

  1. It amazes me how clumsy little kids can be. I never noticed before now, but seriouly Kaily has fell or ran into something everyday for the past week.

    ReplyDelete