Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crib Chronicles


Well, let me start by saying I am exhausted. Kade's abilities to climb out of his crib have taken a bigger hit on me than I thought they would.

Tuesday night he wouldn't go to bed. He climbed out three times, so then I laid him down in our bed. I accidentally fell asleep only to find him playing in the playroom a few minutes later. At 11:04pm, he finally went to bed. (I actually got him climbing out on video. I set the camera on the changing table and caught him in the act, the only problem is that the video is really dark. I may try again today at naptime...)
Anyway, long story, but the short version is that this morning he woke up at 4:30am. We tried everything to get him to go back to sleep, but then Kambry woke up to eat at 5:30am. Game Over.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Kendall was always so good about not climbing.....I am hoping that Isaac is just as good. Hope it gets better for y'all & good luck with the office!

    ReplyDelete