Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Call to action

There are moments when you say to yourself, "This changes EVERYTHING..." This morning at 6:11am, Ken and I wake up to the sound of Kade crying. This is nothing new. Kade wakes every morning screaming like he lost a limb. He also wakes from naps in a similar manner, lucky me. The reason this morning is note worthy, is that the crying was accompanied by the sound of little feet...yes, Kade climbed out of his crib. (Sigh) He really is my little monkey.

I have been putting off packing up the office to convert it into Kade's bedroom. It looks like I cannot put it off any longer. So every night this week after the kids go to bed, I will be sorting, packing and trying to figure out what to do with everything in the office. Wish me luck. My goal is to have it done by Friday night. The bright side...furniture shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment