Friday, August 28, 2009

What happened to July?

So we went MIA in July, as far as the blog goes. Here a rundown of what we were up to. I don't have pictures for everything, but...


4th of July weekend. Great time, the 3rd with my side of the fam and the 4th with Ken's. It was great getting to see everyone!
Hanging out with friends.
Rook. Love it. Never played? You should. Buy a deck...so fun!

More swim lessons for Kacey, although Kade is the one who seems to need them most. He is too brave for his own good!


Said goodbye to more fabulous friends.  We miss you Silkenson Family!


Barton Springs, not once, but twice. Once with the kids, once without. We had more fun without, but I am still glad we took them the first time. 68 degrees, sooooo cold!
Tennis. I asked Ken to teach me how to play. It is slow coming because it is not such a great place to take the kids when it is this hot.

Said goodbye to Gymboree.
The Gym. I started making it my hang out, it started working. Haven't run since we started P90x, but I'll get back to it now that I know what days my body can handle doubling up.

Sportball. Signed both kids up for a way for them to get some exercise in this crazy heat we are having, and to learn a few sporting basics. Kacey did great. Kade wouldn't behave, so I had to withdraw him halfway through. I think we will try again after his 3rd birthday.

I am sure I am leaving something out. We have had a great summer, but I am looking forward to getting back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment