Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bring It!


Last week Ken and I started P90x. For those who don't know, it is an intense, hard core, real deal, workout program. The first night was so hard, I was laying on the floor in a fit of giggles over the ridiculousness of it all. The second night, only 20 minutes into the hour long workout, I could hardly move.

The best part is that we are already seeing results. I love waking up every morning sore, and I am loving spending my evenings with Ken and doing this together. Here are our before pictures. The good/scary thing is that we both had already lost about 10lbs. each before these pics were taken.





I really hate these pictures, I look forward to posting our after pictures!

6 comments:

  1. good for you! Way to go for both of you. Change can be hard, I, know, I'm going through something similar. Today at the gym my trainer wked me so hard I laughed all the way home b/c I hurt so bad. Good luck and look forward to the results

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire both of you for doing this! I am looking forward to finishing PT so that I can get back into shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your hair and am impressed with your P90x dedication. Between the two, you are going to be a new woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally admire you for being brave enough to post these on your blog. I wouldn't ever....way to go! you guys ROCK. i got P90x over the summer...haven't done one workout. Maybe after this baby I will do them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Never in my life would I DARE put a pic like me of this on my blog! I can barely stand to see myself in work-out gear.. I really admire your confidence and your team work! BTW- you already look fab for having 3 kiddoes.

    ReplyDelete