Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thanks Dear

Yesterday I was gone most of the day, and when I did get home, I worked in Kambry's room most of the afternoon. I packed up clothes she has already out grown and organized everything so that it really is her room and doesn't look like she is just visiting in Kade's old room.

I sent Ken a text around 5pm that said, "Warning! House disaster. I have been working in Kambry's room and children have run amuck. Ordered Pizza. Will pick up house after everyone goes to bed."

The house is a complete disaster. Couch cushions are on the floor, toys are everywhere, kitchen counters are full of mail, etc. Ken walks in and says, "What do you mean, it looks like it always does." Nice...I felt so bad that I picked up all the toys, vacuumed, and swept before I went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Awwww- I know what you mean! We have those type of moments over here too. Thanks for coming by the other day. See ya Thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how fast they can tear things appart. You spend all day cleaning one room just to find the rest of the house has become a total mess. I have those day, more fequently than I would like to admit.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give it a few years. They eventually learn to keep their mouths shut OR they get to help a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Can't stop laughing. I remember those days sooooo well. Some days you're lucky if you even get a shower. Wouldn't it be nice to trade jobs with your spouse for about a MONTH? See how frazzled they are by the end, and see if the house remains as spotless as they think it should be? Good times.

    ReplyDelete