Saturday, September 5, 2009

A girl can never have enough shoes!

On Monday my mom and I went shopping to get the kids new shoes.  We had so much fun!  Kade  got new tennis shoes that light up, and Kambry got a pair of pre-walker shoes.  Soooo cute!  Now that she is cruising and standing up, I need to make sure her feet are protected.


Kacey and Kade on the carousel at the mall.  GeeGee spoils them!
Kambry showing off her new kicks!

Kacey however, scored!  She got two pair of sneakers on Monday with my mom (pink glitter ones and regular ones), soccer cleats on Thursday, and ballet, and tap shoes on Friday.  That's five, count 'em, five pairs of shoes in a week.  Her feet grew over the summer, so I still need to get her nicer casual shoes and church shoes.  She is only 4 and already I can't keep up!

Kacey was posing in her cleats...ready to score a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment