Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today we are thankful for...

RAIN! It has been a while since we have had any decent rain, so I had a "believe it when I see it" attitude towards the projected 50% chance of showers. Sure enough, the thunder started and about half an hour later it started pouring! We need rain so badly in the area, it is a welcome relief, even if it is short lived.

The kids were excited when I told them they could play out in it. Here's a question for the ages, why won't they look at the camera when I take pictures???? Anyway, here's a couple shots of them having fun and soaking wet!

4 comments:

  1. it looks so refreshing! My kids won't look at the camera when I take the pic either. so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time it rains, I'm going to play in it too. That looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear yall had some rain :) i must admit that i am so thankful to be in utah for a week...i was about to go insane from the texas heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are getting so big. WE miss you!

    ReplyDelete