Monday, September 14, 2009

Sprinkler Park

Ken and I wanted to do something fun and outdoors with the kids on Labor Day, and since it was back up to the high 90's, we decided water should also be involved.  After weighing our options, we decided on the Sprinkler Park.  Fun and free, you simply cannot go wrong! 

The Daddies, it's so great when they get to stay home!

Kade playing cars as usual!
Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this baby?


Kacey and Quaid were having a battle, running around and filling buckets with water then splashing each other in the face.  It was hilarious!

Kacey posing...she loves to pose for pictures!
Gotcha!  
I think Kade and Ainsley's favorite part was the picnic lunch.  They ate everything they could get their hands on, although I did sneak Kambry a chocolate cookie!  
Ainsley munchin' away...check out Kambry's face in the background!
The best part, everyone came home and took a two hour nap!

3 comments: