Friday, September 11, 2009

Pre-K, here she comes!

Kacey had her first day of Pre-K on Thursday.  On Tuesday we had gone and seen her classroom and met her teacher, Ms. Staci.  They are the butterflies!  Kacey thought this was very exciting and exclaimed, "I am in her class because she knows that butterflies are my favorite!"  
She had "homework" to turn in when she got to her classroom, a page all about her.  Here are some highlights: Fav color: purple, Fav animal: butterflies, Best Friend: Hazel, Fav activity: pretend and draw, Fav food: pickles!

Signing in


Already at work!


Kade had a friend over to play all day Thursday, so he didn't miss her too much, but I sure did.  I forgot what it was like to have a house that wasn't full of constant chatter and pretend.  I could not wait to go get her!  When I picked her up I asked her what her favorite part of her day was, and she replied, "Oh, the playground."  Haha, they learn so quickly!

6 comments:

  1. Where is she going to Pre-K at? Your blog is so cute to look at. Thanks for updating. I have nothing to really blog about which is sad but guess that is what happens when I have 2 in school and just one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh...she looks so big....
    I am so happy she got ms staci...we love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she looks like such a big girl....bitter sweet because I know she will be in kindergarten next year!! :( What happen to our little rolly polly Kacey??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute first day of school pictures. I'm glad she had a good first day...and glad you survived without her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful! How'd you do dropping her off? I got out of the school without crying so I was glad of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Pre-K Kacey! She looks so happy and proud :) Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete