Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby lock on the fridge?




I was thinking I was pretty fabulous this morning when by 8:15 am had already cleaned one bathroom and was working on the second when Kambry came crawling in and looked like a little vampire baby, purpley red drool dripping out of her mouth...I freaked, washed my hands, grabbed her and ran to the sink to try and figure out what she had in her mouth and clean her up.  Sorry folks, it didn't occur to me to grab the camera and take a picture.  


Good news, nothing that would harm her.  Bad news, blackberries stain everything they touch!  It seems that while I was being all productive, Kade wanted food, went to the fridge, got out the blackberries and then proceeded to share them with Kambry, who then wanted to show me her yummy snack, crawled from the playroom, back to my bedroom, leaving a squishy red trail in her wake.


Kambry still has a few light red splotches on her skin, and I think the carpet will be ok. Thank goodness for the steam cleaner!

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious. Kade is soo stinkin' funny. We seriously need to put some sort of lock on the fridge...

    ReplyDelete