Friday, April 10, 2009

I sooooooo know better...

I love to read other people's blogs. Last night I was reading some random ladies blog that I found a link to on a friends blog. I start reading and before I know it I am sucked in. It was not the very happy-go-lucky sort of blog, but the very somber-yet-beautiful kind. Next thing I know an hour of my life is gone and I am bawling my eyes out about this very lovely woman's baby that she lost over a year ago, and thinking of my sweet babies, and I couldn't stop crying. I decided to stop torturing myself and go to bed.

Before this happened I had planned to update this blog. Hopefully I can get around to that in the next few days! I am also trying to decide if I am going to leave this as a family blog and start my own personal blog. I haven't decided yet. Perhaps I should just write in one of the many empty journals I have stashed in my nightstand...

5 comments:

  1. No - don't write in the journals, then we can't read them! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny because I just did something similar...got sucked into a blog full of interesting stories, touching experiences, and fantastic photos. I have been sucked in for awhile and tears welling up in my eyes. - We are a lot a like! -

    Can't your blog be a family AND personal blog? That way you can print it in book form once a year to have a record of both (I can send you the link to the site if you are interested).

    Have fun tonight...wish I was feeling more up to going dancing :( Can't wait to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keri,
    I know exactly what you mean and I read two blogs that if you ever need to remember how blessed you are to have the children you have with whatever trouble comes with them, just take a look. One couple I don't know personally (even though you feel like you do)but they live in Houston and Grants elementary school Special Ed teacher is now there sons Sunday School teacher. The other couple go to our church, graduated from JV and Adam sold books with (Brad Bowers)his first summer of college. Everytime I read her post, I think that could be Adam and Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's one of them:

    http://audreyspath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's the other one.

    http://www.carepages.com/carepages/JoshuaGrantOber/updates/1537872

    ReplyDelete