Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Rodeo!

About a month ago we went to the carnival that was part of the Austin Rodeo. The kids had a great time! They rode ponies, climbed on tractors, Kacey fed the animals in the petting zoo (it freaked Kade out so he stayed back with Kambry and I), we walked around the Livestock show, and then rode a few rides. Ken and I had gone the night before with our friends Kristin and Del so that we could ride too! Here is a slideshow of all the good times. I haven't figured out how to embed the slideshow in this post, so they are separate...sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Pics!!! Looks like they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could have gone with you. I have never been to a rodeo!
    When you get a second to breathe, If that ever happens, check out my blog....I tagged you to do a blog about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw fun! We love the rodeo and would have loved to have gone with you too!

    ReplyDelete