Thursday, March 12, 2009

What do You See?

Kade is almost always up to something and usually he cannot be trusted...it is part of his charm! Today I couldn't find him and he was quiet, so I was a bit afraid of another bathroom incident (see previous post with picture). Instead, I was lucky enough to catch the highlight of my day (and today was a pretty good day considering how little sleep I got last night)!
I found him in his new "big boy room" reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear to himself. It was adorable! He would say, "Bown bear, what you see?" and then he would turn the page and exclaim, "red burd"! Followed by, "red burd, what you see?" and so on. It was a very gentle, tender moment for my rough and tumble boy.

Needless to say, I went in the room, scooped him up and read it two him 2 times before he was off and running again!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute - I love it when you catch them doing something good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see them entertaining themselves with someting good and not distructive.

    ReplyDelete