Monday, November 2, 2009

Fashion forward


I really hope that Kacey and Kade are not starting a new fashion trend!  I know other mom's who have told me funny stories about their kids and their clothing choices, and I have seen many of them...princess dresses at the grocery store, crowns and magic wands at storytime, the same outfit everyday for weeks, my nephew wore his clothing inside out and backwards for a while (it was only because he insisted he dress himself...so cute!)  Anyway, mine have never really tested that.  They usually wear what I tell them.  Done.  Case closed.  One less thing I've had to fight.  Lately however, they are really into wearing underwear on the outside of their clothes.  Kade went to the grocery store like this the other day...I have decided to pick my battles.  Besides, it will make GREAT blackmail opportunities when they are teenagers!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! You never know... it might be the new trend :) wink, wink

    ReplyDelete