Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Big Game!


Kacey with Daddy, he was quite the proud dad!
Kacey's first soccer game was a hit!  She had the best time and had quite the audience!  All the grandparents were in attendance too.  I have not laughed that hard in a long time, it was hilarious yet endearing as they would run in the wrong direction, trip, and celebrate when they scored...too cute for words!  Kacey scored 3 or 4 goals.  



She is #4, when I asked why she picked that number she said, "Because I'm 4".  Of course, I should have known!



Towards the end of the game I noticed that she wasn't getting in on all the action as much as when the game first started.  When I asked her about it she said that she wanted to make sure everyone had a turn to kick the ball and score.  We are going to have to teach her to be a warrior...there is a time and a place for sharing, but the soccer field is not one of them!



Look at the focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment