Thursday, August 27, 2009

Change is Good


A while back Ken and I were driving and he looks over at me and says, "I think you would look really good with dark hair." I looked at him like he had been hit in the head with something very hard and painful. We joked about it, and let it go. Seriously, my hair has been strawberry blonde for as long as I can remember. Brunette? Me? Really? But it got me curious.

A week later I called my hairdresser and asked her thoughts, decided to schedule an appointment...I could always chicken out if I changed my mind. I took the plunge and I love it! When I first had it colored (it took me 3 weeks to finally take a picture so it has faded) it was almost black, I felt like a rock star. I've always secretly wanted to be a rock star, the only problem is that I can't sing a lick. It was also fun to see people's faces when they realized it was me. I felt like a secret agent, undercover, very stealthy!


So for those of you who I don't get to see as often as I would like...Ta Da!

3 comments:

  1. You do look very cute as a brunette! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! It looks awesome! you are a brave girlie! I am all dark again too...got rid of most of the light highlights....maybe I will go strawberry blonde next....

    ReplyDelete