Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chubby head babies make me smile


We have set the computer up in the kitchen since the office is soon to be Kade's bedroom. At first I wasn't too excited about this, but we have set up the screen saver to be a slide show and I love it! All day long I get to see great pictures that bring back the best memories.

The kids don't usually pay too much attention to it, but the other day this picture of Kade when he was about 10 months old popped up and Kacey goes, "Look mom, that's my brother when he had a chubby head!" Love her!

2 comments:

  1. My screen saver is our pics too. And actually all of us will sit and just watch the pictures go by for hours. It is fun to see pics of times you've forgotten.

    Your chubby headed baby is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha :) i like that... chubby head! i call babies "squishes" sometimes and bill thinks that is funny

    ReplyDelete