Saturday, November 22, 2008

Kambry Lynn, born Oct 30, 2008, 1:14 pm, 8 lbs. 6 oz., 19 in.


We were starting to wonder if she would ever come! Kacey and Kade made their arrival 10 days early, so when 10 days before my due date came and went, I was a little frustrated and disappointed. See, I had been having contractions for 5 days before she arrived...whew! Once they started to hurt Thursday morning (5:04 am to be exact), I knew we needed to get to the hospital, and fast. Amy (sis-in-law) came over and picked up the kids and Ken and I were off to have a baby!


Ken is quite funny when I am in labor. Some of his defining comedic performances have come while in labor and delivery rooms!


I will spare everyone the icky details of the delivery, but will say I was lucky and it only took 1 contraction and 3 pushes.


Kambry looks nothing like Kade and Kacey, but since Kacey and Kade look nothing alike, I would say she fits right in! She is a wonderful baby and we are all adjusting pretty well!

7 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful but I wouldn't expect anything else from you and Ken :-) Hope you guys are doing well!
    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again :) She is totally posing in that picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a third baby. And what a lovely name, exactly the same as my 3 year old. Wishing you well, hope you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete